Back to top
Our Goals are:
- To inspire each child’s love of learning through supporting their social awareness, cultural ethnicity/background, emotional maturity, communication skills, critical learning, physical development and spiritual growth.
- To present a physical environment that is aesthetically pleasing, safe and stimulating.
- To encourage good health, nutrition and hygiene practices.
- To encourage our staff to grow in their professional journey as positive role models and facilitators through seeking and implementing up-to-date research and theories.
- For all children to be inspired, develop curiosity and investigate the world through play.
- To encourage all children to be the best they can be and celebrate achievement by others and in themselves.
- To allow individuals to plan their learning and develop at their own natural pace.
- To create trusting, collaborative partnerships between children, staff and families.
- To provide a program, including routines that maximises each child’s learning.